Zanzana has discovered she was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! Thanks to our friend Samantha, from food flavor fascination, a very interesting blog where you can find many recipes, combining different tastes and culinary traditions. This was a really unexpected pleasure, which we really hope our young blog to deserve. Zanzana also believes this can be a nice occasion to meet new bloggers and to get in contact with them.
Liebster Award Rules and Requirements
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
Eleven things about Zanzana
1. Zanzana is proudly Italian
2. Zanzana really loves to learn other languages
3. Zanzana could not survive without her bycicle
4. Zanzana discovered cooking as one of the best forms of creativity
5. Zanzana’s favourite animal is the horse
6. Zanzana learned to love working with her hands
7. Zanzana would like to relocate in the countryside
8. Zanzana really misses the time spent in Damascus
9. Zanzana would like to learn sewing
10. Zanzana learned how to swim at 30
11. Zanzana is a beginner housewife.
Zanzana answers questions
- What’s your favorite TV show? Well, difficult question as I don’t watch so much TV. At the moment, I would say Crozza nel Paese delle Meraviglie, an Italian Satyrical Show.
- Do you have a special talent? I am a quick reader and learner.
- Where would you go for a dream vacation? To Brasil.
- Who is your hero? Gino Strada, from the Italian medical association Emergency.
- What is your ultimate burger? Any sort at RetroBurger, Cagliari, Sardinia
- What is your dream job? At the moment, Horse Farmer…
- Do you have any pets? No, unfortunately no.
- What was/is your favorite subject in school? Literature and Languages.
- If you could go back in time, what era would you go to and why? Italian Renaissance, for its cultural charme.
- What is your favorite dish? Pasta al pesto!
- What’s one thing you love about yourself? I do not take myself too seriously.
Questions for the nominees
1. How would you define yourself?
2. Which languages do you speak?
3. What is your favourite mean of transportation?
4. What do you feel when you cook?
5. What is your favourite animal?
6. What do you normally read?
7. Where would you like to live?
8. Is there a city you feel you really belong to?
9. Do you grow any vegetables at home?
10. How would you define Fashion?
11. What would be your first wish for your letter to Santa Claus?
And here you can find Zanzana’s nominees! (in alphabetical order)
Keep in Touch!